Technical operations and management for your solar plant
Central monitoring, project management and service teams on site, as well as tried and tested processes and structures, provide the technical support that ensures you maximum availability and optimised yields from your PV plant. To achieve this, we have a wide range of services available, from which we develop tailor-made support concepts, providing you with proficient and reliable support from a permanent contact whenever necessary. We recognise the importance of being closely involved to fully understand your requirements and promote this through direct exchange at regular meetings and events. Our approach has been to build a strong, local presence that leverages our core central resources in an efficient way. Thanks to that, we have been able to capitalise on our technical expertise, systems, processes and most importantly, on BayWa’s financial strength.
We guarantee plant availability of up to 99 %. Our development of new maintenance concepts is targeted at achieving greater efficiency and higher yields: drone check, using thermal imaging, exposes any weaknesses in your system, enabling you to fully exploit your earnings potential.
Expertise and quality for smooth operation
BayWa r.e. España ensures the best possible operation of photovoltaic and wind energy plants. Several customers from a range of different sectors make use of our services. Based on our longstanding experience in operating photovoltaic systems, we offer the following services from 100 kWp-size rooftop systems to large utility-scale ground-mounted systems:
- 24/7 plant operation monitoring by our control centre with multilingual employees
- Maintenance, repairs and regular inspections
- Control, monitoring and post-service checking of maintenance and repair work
- Yield optimisation, site performance and Analysis for performance improvement
- Fast response time for critical works
- Thermal imaging / curve measurement (also via drone)
- Interface to commercial operations management, energy trading, and energy supply utility
- Operating data analysis, technical assessments and on-going reporting
- Integrated data management, storage and backup systems
- Technical reporting
- High availability and premium access to spare parts through global relationships with suppliers
- Warranty claim management, insurance and loss cases
- HSE-Management, ensuring our customers’ interests and the wellbeing of our employees
- Enhanced data system security through our data monitoring system
- Expertise in HV & LV electrical operations and support
- Innovative maintenance concepts such as the solar harvesting assistant
- Single point of communication with dedicated account managers
Contact our Operations Management team today to discuss additional and detailed requirements.