Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Edinburgh/United Kingdom and are currently looking for an Asset Manager (m/f).
Asset Manager (m/f)
- Day to day financial management of the assets, including ensuring liabilities met as fall due, VAT recording and reporting, performance of financial controls, and ensuring revenue received promptly under terms of power purchase agreement
- Stakeholder management and reporting, including provision of and discussion in relation to regular management accounts, budgets, cash-flows, and forecasts to external owners of asset as required; attendance and facilitation of Board Meetings as required,
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year end statutory accounts
- Liaising with external financing bank to manage and meet the reporting requirements of the solar assets under management
- Working with project owners across Europe and local teams in Edinburgh to ensure processes are set-up appropriately to ensure good management of existing assets and facilitate takeover of new incoming assets
- ICAS / ICAEW / ACCA part qualified or equivalent.
- Experience of working for either a finance / asset management team, or coming from an accountancy / audit practice background
- Proven track record of reporting deliverables to senior stakeholders
- Experience of reviewing work produced by colleagues and external sources
- Some experience of accounting software used for SME, SAGE Line 50 in particular preferred
- Familiarity preparing / reviewing month end and year end journals
- Comfortable reviewing and working with contracts
- Experience of financial controls and VAT reporting and experience of reviewing and considering tax computations
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative working style, persuasive and clear communication skills as well as flexible skill-set and enthusiasm for a varied role
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.