Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer (m/f).
Electrical Engineer (m/f) – Battery Storage/Hybrid Photovoltaic Systems
- You will be responsible for the design, planning and management of innovative battery storage and hybrid systems both for large scale utility scale and off-grid applications in the APAC region
- You will be the main point of contact for our storage/hybrid supply partners and you will develop together with these partners the right solutions for our photovoltaic hybrid projects throughout the region
- You will manage customer requirements, prepare BOMs, technical designs and will be responsible for the successful execution of our storage projects throughout the APAC region
- You will be the main point of contact when it comes to storage systems inside BayWa r.e. APAC Group
- You will report in a matrix reporting structure to the regional engineering manager and to our storage business unit manager in Germany
- You will support the Project Management during the execution of the hybrid/storage projects in the APAC region
- You have a BA or Master degree in electrical engineering or a comparable course of studies
- You have extensive knowledge in state of the art battery technologies and hybrid Renewable Energy system technologies, knowledge about Diesel Generator is a plus
- You obtained several years of practical experiences in storage related projects, working experience in developing countries is a plus
- You can use MS Office (MS Excel), CAD and PVsyst, HOMER (or similar software)
- You can work in multinational teams located in different office locations throughout the APAC region
- You should be able to adapt to a matrix reporting structure and you can manage multiple customer groups inside and outside the organization
- You must be willing to travel in the APAC region including remote locations
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.