Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Freiburg, and are currently looking for an Electrical engineer (m/f) with particular emphasis on the planning of photovoltaic plants.
Electrical engineer (m/f) particularly for planning of PV plants
- You will plan open-land solar projects in the megawatt range
- You will perform cable calculations and design inverter layouts
- You will create electric diagrams for high and low voltage
- You will be responsible for their network connection in an international environment
- You will create technical project assessments / due diligence
- You will create yield simulations
- You will be the interface to project management and site supervision
- You are an engineer or technician in the field of electrical engineering
- You have relevant practical experience and comprehensive knowledge in the field of open-land photovoltaic systems
- You are fluent in business English and German
- You are proficient with MS Office, Auto CAD and Helios3D
- You are assertive and work well in a team; you have good communication skills and a structured way of working
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.