Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Project Manager photovoltaic rooftop installations Europe (m/f/d).
Project Manager photovoltaic rooftop installations Europe (m/f/d)
- Development and Planning of photovoltaic rooftop installations, e-storage and/or e-mobility solutions
- Technical sales support incl. calculation of profits and profitability
- Coordination with network operators with regard to the grid connection
- Coordination with Product Development, Energy Trading and PPA departments in order to enable the implementation of integrated power solutions
- Realization of the projects, incl. coordination of the construction planning, material procurement, awarding of construction contracts and construction supervision
- Safeguarding of the on-time and on-budget implementation of the installation setup
- Supervision of the project team (internal and external contacts)
- A degree in construction engineering, electrical engineering, or industrial engineering or similar
- Qualified professional experience in project management, ideally in the area of large-scale photovoltaic rooftop installations, e-storage and/or e-mobility
- Experience in planning using AutoCAD and PV- SOL
- You have very good spoken and written German and English skills and ideally speak an additional foreign language
- Good specialist know-how and extensive understanding of correlations in project business
- Flexibility and interdisciplinary teamwork skills
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, a high level of commitment as well as a pronounced customer orientation round off your profile
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.