Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our global strategy team with a position located in the Americas (US or Mexico), reporting to our Strategy, Energy Policy & Sustainability Department at Group HQ.
Project Manager Strategy & Energy Policy Americas (m/f/d)
- As a part of our global Strategy, Energy Policy & Sustainability team you will coordinate and support the overall strategy definition and implementation of the BayWa r.e. group across the Americas in liaison with regional management
- You will take a leading or supporting role within global strategic projects depending on project need. Examples are the global sustainability initiative, innovation process, strategic digitization initiatives or technology or business model assessments
- You will be the key point of contact for central departments and regional management teams in all topics relating to the execution of the corporate strategy
- You will work closely with individual businesses within each country, pooling requirements and assisting them in the delivery of their strategic initiatives
- You will research and provide analytical information on regional markets as a base for country risk checks and market entry studies for new local markets / business models in collaboration with our regional businesses
- You will develop policy positions and a regional approach to coordinated policy work in associations as well as other external policy related activities in collaboration with regional management
- You will support local management in the communication of the corporate strategy and its specific initiatives for employees in the region and gather feedback for continual development of the corporate road map
- Minimum of a Master-level academic degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Law or Political Sciences
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a corporate setting or in management consulting
- Track record of project responsibility and successful implementation of own ideas
- Prior experience in and high level of affinity for renewable energy and energy policy
- Significant international experience or background
- Proven analytic skill set, affinity to numbers and experience in developing models in excel
- High degree of intrinsic motivation and ambition to drive successful growth of a leading renewable energy group
- Collaborative, team- and (internal) client-oriented work style and excellent networking skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence while actively seeking input whenever needed
- Excellent board-level presentation and communication skills in English as well as fluent Spanish. German would be an asset but is not required
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.