Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for Wind Project Development Intern
Wind Project Development Intern
- Support the Wind Project Team on project activities to support the organization, execution and schedules for multiple wind energy projects in various markets
- Support the Project Management Team to develop projects from greenfield to ready to build, including obtaining all necessary permits for the construction of the projects
- Compile a Global Information System (GIS) data base of BayWa r.e. active and target projects and map resources required to ID new potential investments
- Assist to develop and execute project risk management plans for new markets and new projects
- Produce and revise master schedules
- Work closely with engineering and operation team to manage development process and transition from development through execution to the sales team
- Have at least two years of education experience in the field of renewable energy, business, economics or engineering
- Have fluent English language skills and preferably have further language skills of one of the APAC countries
- Confident in using the common MS Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic about renewable energies and keen to learn about the frontier technologies
- Have analytical thinking ability and an independent way of working
- Available for 4 to 6 months for 40 hours a week
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.