Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Barcelona, and are currently looking for an Accountant & Controller (m/f).
Accountant & Controller (m/f)
- Prepare the annual and interim financial statements, preparing the Consolidated Financial Statements and reporting required by the German parent company, as well preparation and review of the IFRS reporting packages of the group compani
- Bookkeeping of the project companies’ transactions (transactions registry, accruals, depreciation, time period adjustments, currency gains/losses, etc.). Prepare monthly reports of balance sheet and economic details, etc.
- Managing the companies’ tax declarations and payments: Corporate tax, VAT (register, periodic filing and refund requests), Real estate tax, Business tax, Energy tax
- Ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded, spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency
- Controlling, business plan creation and supervision; budget review and update for the company portfolio
- Invoice and Cash Management: Creation and management of invoices, Liquidity Planning, execution and supervision of payments
- Preparation of financial analysis and different reporting’s to our headquarter, clients and banks
- Explanation of the accounts - resolving any issues/queries
- Coordination of the companies’ audit procedures, through direct relationship with the auditors
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role or in an auditing company
- Degree in Economics or equivalent culture
- Deep understanding of Spanish accounting principles and IFRS international accounting standards
- Good knowledge of the procedure and the mechanisms for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements
- Advanced skills in ERP systems (in particular a3, SAP) and excellent knowledge of the Office package (Excel and Power Point)
- Willingness to meet deadlines on a consistent basis, producing high-quality work regularly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to analyse information in an objective and unbiased manner
- Fluent English (written and spoken); valuable German and close attention to detail
- Ability to analyse information in an objective and unbiased manner
- Comfortable handling and working with confidential financial information
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns bei Fragen zur Stellenausschreibung.