We communicate constantly with our clients to ensure their needs are met
Centralised monitoring, project management, on-site service teams, evaluation and test the processes and structures. Together, they provide the necessary technical support that guarantees maximum availability and optimised performance for your photovoltaic plant. To ensure this level of support and maintenance, we will provide you with an entire range of services, starting with developing tailor-made support concepts and providing competent and reliable 24/7 service. At BayWa r.e., we recognise the importance of being closely involved with our clients. In order to completely understand their needs. Furthermore, we promote our philosophy by directly sharing information in regular meetings and events.
We focus on building a strong local presence through utilizing our central resources. This approach helps us to capitalise our technical knowledge of systems and processes in order to build a strong financial foundation for BayWa r.e.
Experience and quality ensure smooth operation
At BayWa r.e., we strive to guarantee the best possible operation of the photovoltaic plants and wind farms we develop. We endorse the availability and effectiveness of these assets up to 99%. In our years at the forefront of the renewable energy market, we have developed new maintenance concepts and focused on achieving optimum efficiency and performance. One example we can provide of this concept is inspecting installations using drones which, using thermal imaging, reveal any weak spots in your system from an unparalleled perspective. This allows us to fully exploit its output and obtain the best possible economic performance.
Various clients from a variety of sectors benefit from our services. Our vast experience of operating photovoltaic systems allows us to use our knowledge at many installations. This ranges from on-roof systems of 100 kWp, to large systems on the ground.
General overview of our services:
- Remote monitoring of the farm’s operations via our 24/7 control centre, including a 24-hour multilingual call service.
- Controlling, monitoring and checking completed maintenance and repair work.
- Reduced response times for critical works.
- Managing commercial operations, trading generated energy, supplying energy.
- Integrated systems for managing, storing and backing up data.
- High availability and premium access to responses using global relationships with suppliers.
- Managing PRL to guarantee our clients’ interests and our employees’ wellbeing.
- Experience of high- and low-voltage electrical operations.
- Direct line of communication with assigned asset managers.
- Managing and monitoring periodic maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Optimising on-site performance and analysing improvements for generation.
- Surveying thermal/curved images using drones.
- Analysing operational data, technical assessments and writing ongoing reports.
- Technical reports.
- Warranty, insurance and loss claims.
- Quality data system security using our monitoring system.
- Innovative maintenance concepts such as the solar electricity collection assistant.
Contact our solar management team to discover how we can meet your needs.