We take responsibility for your projects from start to finish
Regardless of which direction the wind blows, BayWa r.e. and the project manager responsible for your project will work diligently to ensure that your wind farm generates the maximum energy while providing the profitability. Our focus is the economic viability and success of your wind farm. As a result, we offer integrated solutions to manage farms and the associated substations.
Our extensive experience working on site and deep knowledge of the market conditions allows us to provide the highest performance to optimize our clients’ wind farms. We make this possible through excellent coordination between our control centre, those responsible for the project, and our field technicians. These services include a technical and economic evaluation of operational results as well asstrategies to sustainably improve the farm’s performance. If your farm becomes damaged, we will provide strategies to sustainably improve its performance. Through an in-depth study we will be able to correct its impairments.
A system that works
Our control centre practices the best market strategies, providing reliable reaction times tosolve challenges in almost real time. To accomplish this, BayWa r.e. uses a powerful management software. Operational data is captured automatically, then analysed and evaluated by our specialist personnel. All documents are stored electronically, including maintenance logs for each farm. This way, information can be consulted at any time and is always available.
A project manager and assistant are assigned to each farmand they provide long-term professional support routinely. Our specialists, on-site service engineers, and surveillance personnel work together to successfully monitor the operation of wind farms. This ensures that each procedure in the process chain is seamlessly executed to the highest quality standard.
General overview of our services:
- Remote monitoring of the farm’s operations via our 24/7 control centre, including a 24-hour multilingual call service
- Regular on-site visual inspections
- Optimising and repowering farms
- Organising, monitoring and analysing periodic inspections
- Using drones, infrared photos and log documents for the farm
- Managing and documenting the PRL using our digital platform
- Managing and monitoring periodic maintenance, repairs and inspections
- Gathering operational data, as well as managing and analysing the information
- Technical reports and following-up actions completed on-site
- Managing warranty and insurance claims, and any potential events that may be detrimental to the project
Contact us today to discuss your needs in detail.