As of: August 2023
1. Data controller
- BayWa r.e. Projects España S.L.U.
- VAT NUMBER: B-88115399
- Address: C. de Sagasta, 31, planta 4, 28004 Madrid, Madrid, España
- Email: ProteccionDatos(at)baywa-re.com
2. Data subject processing
The personal data processed will be those collected and provided by users and clients through the contact means available on the Website, such as, for example, the e-mail address provided or the contact form, being processed by BayWa r.e. in a confidential manner and adopting appropriate security measures in accordance with current data protection regulations.
3. Purposes and legitimisation of processing
BayWa r.e. will process the personal data of users for the purposes indicated below:
- Manage your request for information or contact through the web forms provided for this purpose or by e-mail indicated on our website, on the basis of the consent given by sending the form.
- Manage the sign-up and registering of users on the portal. This processing is legitimised by the need for the correct provision of services and execution of the relationship with users and clients.
- To process orders, invoice and ship the products purchased by the customer, legitimised by the necessary execution of the contract between the parties.
- Keep you informed about our offers, news and compliance services on the basis of the consent shown or, in case of a previous relationship, on the basis of BayWa r.e.'s legitimate interest.
- To attend your application to be part of the BayWa r.e. team and to manage your involvement in potential recruitment processes, on the basis of the consent given when you send us this form.
- To allow the effective functioning of the website through the cookies installed, based on the legitimate interest of the company and on the consent of the user shown by accepting them.
4. Data retention
The personal data provided by users will be kept for the time necessary to effectively fulfil the aforementioned purposes.
BayWa r.e. will keep the personal data submitted by users for as long as they are necessary to deal with the queries and the users have not withdrawn their consent or exercised their rights. Likewise, client data will be kept for the duration of the relationship and, upon its termination, for the legal periods foreseen in which the parties may be held liable.
For more information about the retention periods for information relating to browsing data and cookies, please see section 8.
5. Recipients of the data and international data transfers
Your data will only be disclosed to the extent that such disclosure is necessary or mandatory in accordance with the legislation in force.
However, international transfers of personal data are not foreseen, notwithstanding the fact that the information collected by third party cookies is subject to this type of operation. You can obtain more information about these transfers in section 8.
In the event that an international transfer of data is necessary, BayWa r.e. undertakes to comply with the necessary technical and organisational measures, without prejudice to the obligations arising from current legislation on data protection.
6. Data subject rights
We inform you that, at any time, you may exercise the rights recognised in the field of data protection:
At any time, users may exercise the following rights recognised by current data protection regulations:
- Right to Access: allows the user to know what information is held, where it has been obtained, to whom it has been provided and with what uses it has been processed.
- Right to Rectification: allows the user to rectify any erroneous or outdated data.
- Right to Deletion: allows users to stop processing of their data.
- Right to Limitation: allows users to restrict the processing of their data, but in such a way that may be kept for some later purpose.
- Right to Portability: allows the user to obtain a copy of their data in digital format and, in certain circumstances, request that it be communicated to another service provider. It is only applicable for computerised processing done with the consent of the interested party or for compliance with a contract.
You may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to protecciondatos(at)baywa-re.com, indicating which right you wish to exercise and proving your identity.
Finally, we inform you that you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through its website.
7. Security measures
BayWa r.e. has adopted the technical and organisational measures appropriate to guarantee an adequate level of security for the personal data it processes and has implemented other additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, alteration, processing or unauthorised access to its users' data.
Laworatory informs that, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it needs to implement cookies to offer its content on the web, as well as to provide a better service to its users.
Cookies are small text files containing information which are downloaded to the device of any user visiting a website. After installation, cookies can be sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies allow a website to recognise a user's device, facilitating navigation, remembering preferences and, in general, improving the user's experience, helping to provide information and services related to their interests.
Current law allows us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. We therefore inform our users that this website uses different types of cookies:
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical or functional cookies: those strictly necessary for the correct functionality of the website.
- Statistical cookies: help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and providing information in an anonymous form.
- Preference cookies: allow the website to remember information that changes the appearance or behaviour of the website according to the user's settings.
- Marketing cookies: these are used to track visitors to websites. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the individual user.
Depending on how long they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: those that exclusively store user information for the duration of their visit to our website.
- Persistent Cookies: those that retain information on users who repeatedly access our website, remembering the preferences selected.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: those managed by our website to which the user accesses and requests its service.
- Third-party cookies: those placed by third-party services that appear on our website (such as Google, Youtube or LinkedIn).
As a result of cookies used by third parties, your data may be transferred internationally. You can obtain more information about transfers to these countries and how they are carried out, through the corresponding policies of these providers provided here:
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time through this link on our website. In turn, you can change the cookie settings of your browser as indicated below:
- How to delete cookies Mozilla Firefox
- How to delete cookies Google Chrome
- How to delete cookies Edge
- How to delete cookies Safari
The deletion or blocking of all cookies from this site may result in the loss of functionality or quality of the site.
10. Diagnosis, correction and optimisation with Sentry
10.1. The scope and purpose of processing
We use the Sentry service (provided by Functional Software, Inc., 1501 Mariposa St #408, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA) to improve the technical performance of our services on our website by monitoring system stability and identifying code errors. User data such as information about the device and error time is collected anonymously and is not linked with other data. The data collected will be deleted once the purpose has been achieved.
10.2. Type of data
In the event that errors are transmitted, the following data can be transmitted and processed:
- IP address (only for the technical transmission of the error)
- Type / version of the browser
- Operating system / operating system version
- Stack trace of the error (where and how the error occurred)
- Potentially text from contact form (if there is an error on the contact form)
The software runs exclusively on self-hosted servers in Germany. The storage of users’ personal data is only carried out there. The data will not be passed on to third parties. BayWa r.e. does not evaluate any data for advertising purposes.
10.3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data is Article 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller). It is in our legitimate interest to improve the technical performance of our services on our website by monitoring system stability and identifying code errors.
10.4. Length of storage period
The following personal data will be deleted immediately after transmission, as it is used only for transmission between the server and the client:
- IP address
The following personal data will be stored for the above-mentioned purpose for 90 days and will then be permanently deleted:
- Type / version of the browser
- Operating system / operating system version
- Stack trace of the error
- Text from the contact form
10.5. Option of making an objection
As your IP address is not recorded, we are no longer able to assign the stored data to you, and hence we generally store anonymous data. A right of revocation therefore only exists in individual cases where we have stored personal data in relation to the content of an incorrect contact form. To exercise your right to object, please contact: data-protection-officer(at)baywa-re.com.