BayWa r.e. is a leading provider of tailor-made photovoltaic solutions to businesses all over the world. From photovoltaic systems to electromobility solutions and energy management systems, we can help you to meet your company’s energy needs and ensure a sustainable energy supply.
Reduce your corporate energy bill and move towards a sustainable economy
Our professionals have unrivalled experience and can offer your business the following advantages:
- Greater independence: generate your own green energy with our photovoltaic modules to significantly reduce your dependence on the electricity market.
- Cost-effectiveness: reduce your electricity bill and make the savings you need thanks to our tailor-made energy solutions.
- Control over your investment: make a secure investment with shorter amortisation periods, high profitability and low maintenance costs. Control your investment and divide it based on your needs.
- Innovation: anticipate market needs with our electromobility solutions.
- Sustainability: reduce your company’s carbon footprint and meet your sustainable development goals.
- Individuality: optimise your company’s resources with integrated energy solutions tailored to your needs.
Our photovoltaic self-consumption solutions help organisations achieve energy self-sufficiency
Companies all over the world are reaping the rewards of generating their own green energy and no longer being dependent on the volatility of the electricity market. BayWa r.e. tailor-makes photovoltaic solutions so that businesses can control their own energy costs.
The benefits include:
- If you fix your own energy price, you will stop your electricity bill being controlled by third parties. Save up to 30% on your current energy bills.
- Generate your own green energy and use it to power your business directly.
- Improve your corporate image by reducing your CO2 emissions to the atmosphere. This is an increasingly important factor since society is becoming more environmentally aware.
- If you generate more electricity than you need, the excess energy will be stored in our energy storage batteries. Should your photovoltaic system not produce enough electricity, you can access the storage batteries to cover your needs.
- With only a simple installation, you can produce the energy you require to cover your daily needs. You could also return any surplus energy to the public grid and be reimbursed for it.
- Lower your production costs: use your building’s roof to not only save money, but also significantly increase the value of your facility.
BayWa r.e.’s energy solutions, can therefore not only achieve greater energy independence for businesses, but can also create a new income stream through any surplus energy produced, which can be sold back to the national grid.
How to integrate photovoltaics in your company
At BayWa r.e. we are dedicated to tailoring each photovoltaic installation to the specific needs of our customers. We specialise in energy solutions for both medium and large companies – including those in the industrial sector. We also work with multinational companies across multiple sites that have high energy needs and are looking for an economical and cost-effective energy supply.
We offer the following options:
PV Roof-top Installations
Regardless of whether it is a new build or not, we can design and install your photovoltaic system.
These are particularly useful when combined with charging stations for electric vehicles.
Photovoltaic modules are installed on unused areas of open land. Find out more
Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
Corporate PPAs provide a commercial structure for securing a fixed price in the face of rising electricity costs. They can give businesses access to renewable power at competitive prices.
Modules are installed on floating structures located on lakes or reservoirs that have no recreational use. These floating-PV plants are used to generate green energy that is transferred to the national electricity grid.
With our customised energy solutions, we can help any company reach its sustainability targets and reduce its electricity bill. We offer a full service solution to our customers, from providing advice and designing an energy solution to implementing, installing and subsequently maintaining it.
We also offer various financing schemes, such as leasing or bilateral Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs).
Opt for eMobility with BayWa r.e.
If you have been thinking about preparing your vehicle fleet for eMobility for some time now, you can count on us. Our solutions allow you to pave the way for electrifying your vehicle fleet. Our offer includes:
- Installation and maintenance of charging stations for electric vehicles
- Management of associated infrastructure
- Comprehensive charging solutions for your company with sustainable energy concepts. These include the correct charging station, correct billing, management of the charging infrastructure and a complete service for your eMobility solution, among others.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on eMobility.
Build your business sustainably
Nowadays, businesses have a particular obligation to get behind the green energy revolution. BayWa r.e. is the right choice of partner on this journey. Our energy solutions help you to operate sustainably and to shrink your carbon footprint. Set yourself new sustainability goals – and we will help you to achieve them.
Switching your business over to green energy brings multiple benefits at the same time:
- You are making your business sustainable.
- Your sustainable business policies have a positive impact on your corporate image.
- Your use of green electricity for your own consumption will increase your company’s energy independence.
FAQs about our Energy Solutions
- How can the power from renewable energy be stored?
For a long time, storing solar power was not possible – or very difficult. This was one of the main arguments made against photovoltaic (PV) systems. Our storage facilities enable you to reliably store the power you have generated, which in turn makes your business more independent and improves the profitability of your PV system.
- How long does it take for a photovoltaic system to pay for itself?
There are savings in comparison to drawing energy from the grid. Taking into account self-consumption optimisation, the amortisation period can be very attractive for businesses.
- What is a Power Purchase Agreement?
A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is an agreement between someone who generates electricity and someone who purchases it. With BayWa r.e., you can invest in a turnkey solar farm, for example, and use the power yourself.